Non-authoritative answer

sge at globalnet.co.uk sge at globalnet.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 21:50:05 UTC 1999

I've tried both.  When on another machine I set the type to MX and then type let say another mail address and it comes back ok, second time round and it comes Non-authorative as you would expect because its cached.
However when I try my domain it always comes with a Non-authorative answer, no matter if you change the refresh, or kill the name server's cache or whatever.
Could it be something to do with reverse ip lookup?

Steve