y2k

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at cospo.osis.gov
Fri Jun 4 21:17:26 UTC 1999

> 	Does anyone know where I can get a y2k compliance statement from
> the ISC ( or anyone else), in regards to INND and BIND.  Both are the most
> recent unix versions?  From what I can tell there, is no problem but an
> official statement is needed.  Most software producers of a y2k compliance
> statement.
>
> Thanks,
> Connor.

FAQ ALERT     FAQ ALERT     FAQ ALERT     FAQ ALERT     FAQ ALERT

Maybe someone should just post this every week - that's how often
someone fails to read the archives and asks this.  ;-)

There is a clear pointer to this from the ISC home page.

FAQ ALERT     FAQ ALERT     FAQ ALERT     FAQ ALERT     FAQ ALERT

COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B