y2k

Bill Selmeier Bill_Selmeier at isc.org
Fri Jun 4 21:06:04 UTC 1999

The ISC has a statement on its web site which I'm guessing I've already seen.
http://www.isc.org/y2k.  That is as far as we go without a support
arrangement.  As you know the software was provided in source form (you can
modify it) and at no charge (although it stills costs us to provide it).
Under a support arrangement, we can assist in determining any Y2K
implications in your environment.  If you wish to discuss this further, I'd
love to talk with you.

Bill Selmeier

At 02:56 PM 6/4/99 -0600, Connor Stephens wrote:
>	Does anyone know where I can get a y2k compliance statement from
>the ISC ( or anyone else), in regards to INND and BIND.  Both are the most
>recent unix versions?  From what I can tell there, is no problem but an
>official statement is needed.  Most software producers of a y2k compliance
>statement.
>
>Thanks,
>Connor.

Bill Selmeier		Internet Software Consortium
Director		950 Charter Street
Client Relations	Redwood City, CA 94063
+1 (650) 779-7018	bills at isc.org