Forwarding problems and lame NS

Michael Voight mvoight at cisco.com
Fri Jun 4 14:20:00 UTC 1999

Can you provide the named.conf file of the Paris server?
Is it an authoritative server for ENTERPRISE.GROUP.com?
What do the NS records for Enterprise.group.com look like?
Is london.enterprise.group.com delegated from enterprise.group.com?

If you are listing the root server with the cache, why are you also
pointing to it as a forwarder?

Michael