DNS BIND * on AIX Platform

Christian Krackowizer kra1 at technodat.co.at
Wed Jun 30 09:42:49 UTC 1999

At 18:51 29.06.1999 PDT, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I wonder if any one knows if there is a precompiled version of the latest
>bind 8.x DNS software for AIX 4.X os ? Any help wound be appreciated. Thanks

I did some work to make 8.2 go on AIX 4.1.5.0.10. Sent these changes to
others in this group who requested it and posted it to ISC.
Unfortunately, these changes didn't made into 8.2.1. So I will roll them
onto 8.2.1 too and you can trigger me in about a week for a
'AIX-distribution' or the binaries only -.--

Gruß

kra1