how to setup class b ?

Daniel Wittenberg daniel-wittenberg at dellmac.com
Sun Jul 4 06:00:37 UTC 1999

ok...this doesn't make a lot of sense then.  The address I have is say
172.27.0.0, so the table is for 172.27, so that is why I had 0.1, 0.2...255.255.
 The 1.0 and 2.0 are completely different net's in this case.  I basically have
set aside the first class C of addresses for server use, and the rest are DHCP.
Does this make more sense?  So the addresses that do not work:
172.27.0.1
172.27.0.2
172.27.0.x

172.27.1.x does work...just not 0.x as I unsuccessfully tried to state earlier...

Dan