Some little questions from a beginner

yan seiner yan at seiner.com
Fri Jul 2 00:12:30 UTC 1999

All you need to do is install a DNS server on your network, then point
all the Win98 boxes to it.

I run a Linux server with bind 8.1.2, and in each Win box, under
network, protocol, TCPIP, properties, enter the DNS server IP number of
the box running the DNS server.

I am not really familiar with the differences between BIND 4 & 8, so I
can't help there.

Yan