help :(

Anca Florea anca.florea at softnet.ro
Thu Jul 29 07:04:58 UTC 1999

I setup for a client of my firm a DNS on a Redhat 52 . I thinck that I
have configured that ok as I configured on redhat 51. My problem is : in
logs I have the following error: Finds NXDOMAIN error on
my.company.master.dns and it doesn't recognize the client DNS. After
reconfiguration, in messages on my company DNS, it says that the client
DNS contains it's address (that is true, I setup this for secondary
mail). I have on my client DNS an error message " Lame Server .... " and
something " Dangling ... " Does anybody know why and how can I resolve
that ?
I wanna make a aliasing for mail ( I wanna my mail server to hold mail
for two different domains) > How should I setup that ? Just modifing in
sendmail.cf and sendmail.cw?

looking forward for any help,
Anca