Hi...........

A.R. abdul_rahman at sunbursthospitality.com
Fri Jul 16 13:17:02 UTC 1999

The biggest problem that i experienced was moving the named.boot to
named.conf file.  There
is a different syntax is bind 8.  The bind website and the Cricket and
Liu, "DNS and Bind", 3rd edition,
are extremely helpful.

After that, i did not have to change any of my records at all in
/var/named.  Bind 8 read
them fine.

Good luck.

A. Rahman