Really disappointed

Barry Margolin barmar at bbnplanet.com
Thu Jul 15 03:35:23 UTC 1999

In article <199907141957.PAA19303 at fw1-b.osis.gov>,
Joseph S D Yao  <jsdy at cospo.osis.gov> wrote:
>'nslint' to the contrary, wildcards DO work.  Have you tried just
>plugging in the file that Barry suggested and seeing whether it worked?

He's using Free DNS.  It runs nslint automatically, and I don't think it
will install changes that cause errors.

They have an FAQ on their web page about nslint error messages.  There are
comments you can add that affect nslint's checking, so maybe there's one
that gets around the error about wildcards.

Barry Margolin, barmar at bbnplanet.com