Primary -> Secondary

Bill Myers wmyers at tns-inc.com
Tue Jul 13 22:17:23 UTC 1999

I believe you're asking if the secondary/slave server can pickup changes
in the named.conf file of the primary/master server?

You could write a script to read the master named.conf and generate the
slave named.conf.  Should be easy with Perl or awk.  Seems like something
that would be useful in the BIND resource kit!

Bill Myers
Total Network Solutions
Internetwork Solutions Engineer
Email wmyers at tns-inc.com