Firewall, split dns and the forwarders directive

Palano, Joseph Joseph.Palano at Fmr.COM
Thu Jul 1 18:57:04 UTC 1999

Barry,

	What you have said would make sense logically but I don't think it
agrees with page 385-386 of the "DNS&BIND" v3.  Could you please expand or
give me a reference.  This issue has been a hot topic for me and the rest of
the DNS "crew".  Thanks.

Joe Palano
UNIX Sys Admin
Fidelity Investments