Newbie question : Autostarting DNS on win98

Stamey Stamey at Farther.com
Sat Jul 10 17:12:25 UTC 1999

Perhaps you can start it using a command line in a batch file. I only do NT
so I can't say for sure.

--
Chris Stamey
-----------------
Me at Stamey.nu
http://www.Stamey.nu
http://www.Farther.com/VBAnswerNetwork
Senior Network Engineer
Windows NT Administrator
Aspiring AS400 Administrator
VB Developer
ASP and Web Developer
Got a little JavaScript under my belt too.
More to come...
-----------------
I'm not a pessimist, I'm a "Realistic Optimist". I still see the glass as
half full, I just want to know who the Hell's been drinking out of it.
-Don't remember the comedian's name.

Francis Lee wrote in message <7l6c94$s83 at enews4.newsguy.com>...
Hi,

I have managed to setup Bind 4.9.7 on my Win98 machine and is running fine.
However, I would need to manually startup the DNS server every time I do a
reboot.  Are there any configurations such that I can autostart DNS upon
rebooting.

Thanks