Setting non-options globally

torben fjerdingstad unitfj-bind at tfj.rnd.uni-c.dk
Fri Jul 2 09:52:17 UTC 1999

I want to set transfer-source globally. Is there an
alternative to setting it on zone basis?

That would mean that I would have to edit 2460 zone
entries in 148 files.

My nameserver has two names and two ip's on the same
lan interface. (ns.darenet.dk and ns-soa.darenet.dk).
I might split the servers later, or use two lan cards.

Currently it uses the wrong source address for zone
transfers.

According to docs, I cannot specify transfer-source
in the options section.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Regards
Netdriftgruppen / Network Management Group

Tlf./Phone   +45 35 87 89 41        Mail:  UNI-C
Fax.         +45 35 87 89 90               Bygning 304
E-mail: torben.fjerdingstad at uni-c.dk       DK-2800 Lyngby