logging requests

Bill Larson wllarso at kitsune.swcp.com
Fri Jul 2 01:59:24 UTC 1999

This is a DNS name server, not a web server.  DNS only deals with
host names and IP addresses (and some other misc. info.)  It does
nothing with user names and URLs.

I'm suspecting that what you want is to log the HTTP requests that
are directed towards your machine.  Unfortunately, this is not
answered by DNS.  You need to check out the documentation for your
web server and find out how to configure it for logging, and where
this logs will go.

Bill Larson (wllarso at swcp.com)