Service for Multiple domains from one server?

Kevin D. Quitt KQuitt at IEEInc.com
Tue Dec 28 07:05:55 UTC 1999

Can't find a FAQ.  I am running DNS Bind V4.9.4 P1 on NT 4.0.  I have it
working just fine for my domain's hierarchy.  I would like to have it be
the primary DNS for another domain as well.  Do I put information into my
DB.ZoneInfo file (and what information), or is there something else I have
to do (as well/instead)?

Help appreciated for a novice to the service.  Thanks in advance.

--
#include <standard.disclaimer>
 _