Buildable source for NSLOOKUP on Windows NT

Jeff Vincent JVincent at Neticus.com
Tue Dec 21 00:39:10 UTC 1999

In trying to find a buildable port of nslookup for Windows NT with source
code, I encountered the source for the entire BIND 8.2.2p5 distribution.
However, the NT port of BIND that is part of this distribution does not seem
to build NSLOOKUP.EXE, which is what I need.

Rather than port it myself and duplicate what someone else has probably done
already, I was wondering if someone knows where it might be available?

I would like the source, because we are automating the testing of a new DNS
server and want to use the industry standard implementation of the resolver.

Much thanks for any and all help!

Jeff