named blocked by zone-transfers

Mark.Andrews at iengines.com Mark.Andrews at iengines.com
Thu Dec 16 22:05:39 UTC 1999

	There is a known problem where named stops answering while
	sending out an initial notifies if the original loading
	takes to long.  This is addressed in an upcoming patch.
	There could be some additional dead time as named processes
	queued (in kernel) udp messages.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Internet Engines Inc. / Internet Software Consortium
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at iengines.com