Can't list a domain...

David Spigelman dspigelm at acp.org
Thu Dec 9 18:59:26 UTC 1999

I'm hosting several domains on my server, including acp.org, aapm.org,
medphys.org and aps.org.

When I enter nslookup on my DNS server, and then look for acp.org, I get a
regular response. Same with all the others, except for aps.org - that comes
back as non-authoritative. I don't know why.

So I tried something else. Again, from the domain server, I went into
nslookup and then tried to list it using: ls acp.org. It came back with the
listing of my acp.org domain. So I tried doing the same with aps.org, and it
returned this message:

[exeter.acp.org]
**** Can't list domain aps.org.: Unspecified error

Any idea why this is, and how to fix it?

-----

David Spigelman
Network Administrator
American Center for Physics