forcing a zone update

Svein Tjemsland stj at fastcom.no
Thu Dec 9 15:24:24 UTC 1999

Hi !

   Is there any way that I may force a refresh of somebody´s else DNS
server. I.e say that I am responsible for a domain that changes some
rather vital information on the fly (e.g www), the old data hangs on in
all of the Big ISP´s and if one asks them (hostmaster) if they would
like to reload the nameserver the answer is obviously no.

   So is this possible ?

stj.