nslookup problems

Mark.Andrews at iengines.com Mark.Andrews at iengines.com
Wed Dec 8 04:57:08 UTC 1999

	I would bet that named found errors in your zone files and
	as a result the search performed by nslookup is aborting.

	Check your syslog (/var/adm/messages) for errors reported when
	named starts and correct them.

	Nslookup is *not* a good diagnostic tool as it does to much
	other stuff.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Internet Engines Inc. / Internet Software Consortium
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark_Andrews at iengines.com