Updating zone files for 8.2.2

N.M. Wallace darkrose at shore.net
Fri Dec 3 19:14:30 UTC 1999

I've managed to get BIND 8.2.2. up for testing, and it works. The next
hurdle is going to be updating all of the zone files. I need to add the
$TTL=number line to each file, so that I won't get the warning messages. I
was able to do this with an emacs macro, but I also will need to increment
the serial numbers. I was thinking of a Perl script, so that I don't have
to hand-edit 168 zone files. Would this work? Has anyone else found
another solution for this?

TIA,

Nancy

Nancy M. Wallace	@}-----		darkrose at shore.net

   "He's not so short...He's just...concentrated."
		_Komarr_, Lois McMaster Bujold