Letting InterNIC know about my nameserver

Boris Feldman boris at feldmangroup.com
Tue Aug 31 23:35:38 UTC 1999

Yes, of course -- it's the Host form I had a problem with.

I used the following command:
dig @a.root-servers.net ns1.myhost.com

To determine that the registration did actually go through and everything
works fine now.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Boris.
---------------------
Boris Feldman
feldmangroup
boris at feldmangroup.com

Barry Margolin <barmar at bbnplanet.com> wrote in message
news:JaWy3.589$m84.18034 at burlma1-snr2...
> In article <njGy3.187$pI1.45186 at typhoon-sf.snfc21.pbi.net>,
> Boris Feldman <boris at feldmangroup.com> wrote:
> >I'm a DNS/BIND newbie and am trying to run my own DNS. I've setup BIND
8.2.1
> >and it seems to work well (no errors in log files). I've filled in the
Host