win2k's dns

Farid Hamjavar hamjavar at unm.edu
Mon Aug 30 22:41:17 UTC 1999

I may be reading this incorrectly, but my
understanding is that this will have a big
impact on the way dns is done on internet.

If dns domain means NT-domain under win2k and
win2k's active directory can be used without dns ...

What are some of your thoughts on this?
I am just technically curious about this.

Thanks,
Farid

http://www.zdnet.com/pcweek/stories/news/0,4153,1016137,00.html