How do I support 2 primaries?

Michael Voight mvoight at cisco.com
Sun Aug 22 15:54:00 UTC 1999

Most servers for one domain are servers for other domains.
After all, the forward and reverse domains are different domains.
And you might also be primary for 0.0.127.in-addr.arpa, and localhost.
You configure additional domains the same way you configured the first
ones.

In BIND 4.x, you simply add additional primary lines, in 8.x they would
be master. You create an additional zone file for each zone. You
register the zone with Internic (or other appropriate agency)

Michael