root-server trouble?

Ingo Luetkebohle ingo at devconsult.de
Fri Aug 20 17:47:17 UTC 1999

On Fri, 20 Aug 1999, Bill Manning wrote:
> can't tell about your issues w/ b & i.

Hmm, they seem to have disappeared. Could it have been that the servers are
reloaded? The ports were open, but no answer was forthcoming. I have
noticed that behaviour on our own server when reloads are in progress.

> k only has the root, a has root and net - hence the difference.

Oh, I didn't know that. Is there a list which root-server has which zones?

--
		Ingo Luetkebohle / 21st Century Digital Boy
dev/consulting Gesellschaft fuer Netzwerkentwicklung und -beratung mbH