root servers don't know me????

habanero69 at yahoo.com habanero69 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 15:42:01 UTC 1999

i have a domain exitflorida.com that i host. my two dns servers work
fine for resolving this domain.  when pointing to a root server, it
will return my two dns servers if i enter "exiflorida.com" (it
echo's "exitflorida.com.flipag.net", why?).  if i add the period on the
end of com for exitflorida like "exitflorida.com.", the root servers
fail with invalid domain. I host multiple sites and they all work
except 3 that contain the "exit...."  domain names (exitflorida.com,
exitexclusive.com, and exitexclusive.net)

thanks for your help.
please "cc" email mike at flipag.net

Mike

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/