BIND NT 4.9.7 on multihomed host

Brian Sullivan brians at meetingbywire.com
Sat Aug 14 19:09:26 UTC 1999

You might try the BindNT mailing list:

This is the bindnt list (bindnt at lgk.com), for peer support
of the freeware version of BIND for windows NT and WIN95.

with the message: unsubscribe bindnt
(NOTE: if your email address has changed since subscribing you will
not be able to automatically unsubscribe)

Digest mode is now available and one posting will be sent daily to
people on the digest version of the list.
To switch to digest mode send a message to listserv at lgk.com with
the message: set mode digest bindnt
To change back the command is: set mode standard bindnt

-- I think that subscribing is done using the subscribe bindnt command