DNS Help

Michael Voight mvoight at cisco.com
Thu Aug 5 22:06:27 UTC 1999

I have heard of virtual servers, but not with the same addresses.
Actually, I am not used to it this way. In my experience, LocalDirector
gets the virutal addresses and ports and converts them into the real
address and ports. So, the receiving machine has one address but listens
on multiple ports.

Generally though, the nameserver is not the web hosting server.

:)

Michael