[Kea-users] KEA Option 17 structure (example)

Darren Ankney darren.ankney at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 11:38:24 UTC 2024

Hi Marek,

I was able to find in the correct section of the documentation by
first looking at this chart of options in Kea:
https://kea.readthedocs.io/en/kea-2.4.1/arm/dhcp6-srv.html#id3 and
following the link there for option 17:
https://kea.readthedocs.io/en/kea-2.4.1/arm/dhcp6-srv.html#dhcp6-vendor-opts

Something like this MIGHT work: