[Kea-users] Problem using 'config-set' in API

Wlodek Wencel wlodek at isc.org
Tue Mar 5 12:00:01 UTC 2024

Hi,

the reservation-add command will accomplish what you need. However, it's
important to note that if you're utilizing a JSON configuration backend,
you must use the config-write command to save any reservations added via
the reservation-add command. Failing to do so will result in the loss of
those reservations upon restarting Kea. If you're using a database to
store host reservations, there is no need to use the config-write command.

ARM:
https://kea.readthedocs.io/en/latest/arm/hooks.html#libdhcp-host-cmds-so-host-commands

Regards,

Wlodek Wencel