[Kea-users] Kea DDNS - Forward Updates work, but reverse do not?

Ubence Quevedo (thatrat) thatrat at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 13:55:25 UTC 2024

Yes it was, only the PTR records were generated with no DHCID records.

I do remember reading that article awhile back, but I didn’t understand it at the time.

I really appreciate all of the comments on this, it’s really helped me understand this a bit better since I only just got Kea going a few weeks ago after being on dhcpd for a long time.

-Ubence