[Kea-users] Using kea-shell

CS cs.temp.mail at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 20:30:58 UTC 2024

Still trying to get my deployment to play nice with micetro. Everything it
up and working as far as I know. Good status on the CA and DHCP4 daemons
and logging heartbeats between my HA servers leads me to believe so.
But trying to touch the kea control agent

sudo kea-shell --host localhost --port 8000 --auth-user keauser
--auth-password "bad password" --service dhcp4 list-commands

<ctrl+d>

Failed to run: <urlopen error [Errno 111] Connection refused>

makes me think otherwise. Nothing gets logged to the CA or DHCP4 verbose
logs either. Just refuses the connection... am I missing something simple?

CS, cs.Temp.Mail at gMail.com