[Kea-users] DHCP Relay options

Vicky Risk vicky at isc.org
Mon Feb 26 13:17:57 UTC 2024

Hi Joe,

We are still open to this if someone comes forward to fund the effort.  We didn’t get any support for maintaining the old dhcp relay in the 11 years I have been at ISC, and probably much longer, so it is unlikely we would fund it in anticipation of future support.

However if there is enough of a need that a stable, long term source of funds becomes available we would be very willing to take this on.

Is that something your employer would chip in on?

Regards,

Vicky Risk, Product Manager