[Kea-users] Query on KeaDHCP version 2.4.1

Muhammad Zain engr.zaiin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 11:41:06 UTC 2024

Hi,

I am working on kea stable release version 2.4.1. I am using postgres
compatible database when i load the sql script given at link below

*Link:*
https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/kea/-/blob/Kea-2.4.1/src/share/database/scripts/pgsql/dhcpdb_create.pgsql?ref_type=tags

I am facing error in schema upgrade from

*upgrade_017_to_018.sh.in <http://upgrade_017_to_018.sh.in>. *

*Issue is the database I am working on doesn't support INET as primary key.*
The work around is for this is to revert back changes in* issue 2909* given
below

*https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/kea/-/issues/2909
<https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/kea/-/issues/2909> *
Is there any possible way to use the release 2.4.1 without Migrating IPv6
address to type INET.

I will be eagerly waiting for your kind remarks on this issue.

Best Regards.
Zayn