[Kea-users] "ha_dedicated_ports" warning in Stork

Marek Hajduczenia mxhajduczenia at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 01:06:51 UTC 2024

Coming back to it, since the problem has not been resolved. I moved back to port 8001 on CA and port 8000 for DHCP servers, following the examples from here https://github.com/isc-projects/kea/tree/master/doc/examples/template-ha-mt-tls, less the TLS certificates (for now, at least).

The Stork dashboard shows the HA is no longer available.

And when drilling into individual HA member states, this is what is presented

I do not know what is wrong in this case. I followed the configuration guideline to the letter, changing just IP addresses to the local ones.

Marek