[Kea-users] kea-leases4.csv decode

Darren Ankney darren.ankney at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 21:46:32 UTC 2023

Hi Chris,

This isn't a simple answer, I'm afraid, but perhaps this document can
help:  https://reports.kea.isc.org/dev_guide/d2/d08/structisc_1_1dhcp_1_1Lease4.html
 It isn't directly about the storage file but I believe it is about
the lease object that is stored in memfile which the lease log file
feeds on startup.

In particular you asked about:

fqdn_fwd - "If true, forward DNS update is performed for a lease."
fqdn_rev - " If true, forward DNS update is performed for a lease."
state - I'm not sure about this one though it seems that the answer
might be found spread throughout the document.

There may be a better document somewhere that specifically defines
this lease log file columns, but I could not find it.

Thank you,

Darren Ankney