[Kea-users] Updates to Kea 2.4.0 packages

Suzanne Goldlust sgoldlust at isc.org
Fri Sep 22 14:44:08 UTC 2023

A note to users: ISC discovered some potential issues with the first set of Kea 2.4.0 packages published in our Cloudsmith repositories, so we have republished those packages. We recommend that anyone who installed Kea 2.4.0 from our packages on Cloudsmith between their initial publication in July 2023 and today reinstall the packages. Please note that the Kea code did not change at all; the potential issues were only with the way it was packaged.

ISC customers with a paid support contract may feel free to open a ticket with us if they have additional questions, or anyone may ask followup questions on this list.

Thank you for using ISC’s software and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Suzanne Goldlust
Marketing Manager
Internet Systems Consortium (ISC)