[Kea-users] Raspbian / Raspberry OS and DDNS

Lee Porte lee at leeporte.co.uk
Thu Sep 14 18:54:14 UTC 2023

Hi all,

I've recently migrated from ISC-DHCP-Server to ISC-Kea including DDNS. I
have noticed that the Pi's I have running on the network are not updating
DDNS, non pi clients (a mix of Ubuntu, Windows, Android, Mac and some Sonos
devices with hostname overrides set in the config) are all updating DDNS
via ISC-Kea-DDNS as expected.

So I think that the configuration I have is all OK. Is there anything
additional I need to add for Raspberry Pi's? My Google-fu hasn't pointed me
in any particularly useful directions and the logs haven't yielded much
relevant information.

Has anyone else seen this?

Cheers

Lee Porte