[Kea-users] kea and stongswan dhcp not working Posteingang

Sascha Marcel Hacker smhrambo at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 8 11:35:51 UTC 2023

 Hi, I migrated my home lab from isc-dhcp to kea.
But now the strongswan DHCP module is not working.
When I switch back to isc-dhcp it works as it should.
I also added a kea debug logger for kea-dhcp4.bad-packets and
kea-dhcp4.packet.
But no DHCP DISCOVER from the strongswan server is logged.

Both are on the same host.

Any suggestions?

thanks in advance
Sascha

Stronswan Version: 5.9.11 (self-compiled) and 5.9.5-2ubuntu2.1 (OS package)
Kea Version:  2.2.0-5ubuntu4 (OS package)
ISC DHCP Version: 4.4.1-2.3ubuntu2.4 (OS package)
OS: Ubuntu 23.04
Platform: arm64