[Kea-users] kea-dhcp remote syslog

Darren Ankney darren.ankney at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 14:20:28 UTC 2023

Hi Ronald,

You can have multiple output options like below, if you prefer.  See
here: https://kea.readthedocs.io/en/kea-2.4.0/arm/logging.html#the-output-string-option
for details about syslog output.  The below edited configuration with
multiple outputs will output the logs from kea-dhcp4 logger to both
/var/log/kea/kea-dhcp4.log and syslog.