[Kea-users] Kea 2.4.0 and duplicate host reservations not working as documented

Veronique Lefebure Veronique.Lefebure at cern.ch
Mon Oct 23 12:28:17 UTC 2023

Maybe https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/kea/-/issues/2796 ?
[https://gitlab.isc.org/uploads/-/system/project/avatar/26/kea-logo-100x70.png]<https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/kea/-/issues/2796>
"naive" (dhcpd, microsoft style) conflict resolution (immediately reassign lease to reserved host) (#2796) · Issues · ISC Open Source Projects / Kea · GitLab<https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/kea/-/issues/2796>
When resolving conflicts between active leases and host reservations, Kea relies on the client with the active lease to cooperate. When lease times are long, and the client...
gitlab.isc.org