[Kea-users] Multiple HA Configurations for one server

Darren Ankney darren.ankney at gmail.com
Fri May 5 14:59:56 UTC 2023

Hello Kraishak,

Yes.  2.3.4 is a development version.  2.4.0 will be the stable
version that will contain changes from the 2.3.x development branch.

You can still try the shared lease database in 2.2.0, you just might
experience an elevated amount of DHCP traffic as REQUESTS are NAK'd
because the other server(s) already allocated the offered address to a
different client.

Thank you,

Darren Ankney