[Kea-users] Subnet_cmds Subnet ID gets reset on service restart

Darren Ankney darren.ankney at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 21:13:49 UTC 2023

Can you give it a try while specifying subnet IDs and see if the
problem disappears?  When you say "restart" do you stop the process
and start it back up again or is a kill -HUP being issued (or
equivalent via systemd or other)?  it might be holding some things in
memory (such as a counter from the last subnet add command) if it is
the latter.