[Kea-users] Source packages on Cloudsmith

Kevin P. Fleming lists.kea-users at kevin.km6g.us
Tue Mar 7 11:57:25 UTC 2023

I'm building some new machines to replace my existing Kea DHCP servers, and the new machines are arm64 instead of amd64. Unfortunately there are no arm64 Debian packages published in the ISC Cloudsmith repositories.

I can easily build my own binary packages if the Debian source packages are made available, but those don't seem to be available either. Before I go down the road of building from tarball+kea-packaging, can the source packages be made available somewhere? There's no extra cost to build them, they are produced as part of the process of making the binary packages anyway.

(I'll find myself in the same situation for Stork agent packages, but that's a different mailing list...)