[Kea-users] max-unacked-clients definition

Darren Ankney darren.ankney at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 12:47:42 UTC 2023

Hi Kraishak,

If you are just testing, create logging configurations for all of the
categories listed here:
https://kea.readthedocs.io/en/kea-2.2.0/arm/logging.html#id3 and set
DEBUG and  debuglevel 99.  This will log all there is to log.  I
recommend setting up a different file for each category as there can
be a ridiculous amount of logs.

Thank you,

Darren Ankney