[Kea-users] Problem using Stork

DDFR | Ronald Blaas ronald.blaas at ddfr.nl
Wed Jun 21 09:50:15 UTC 2023

hi all,

I have stork up and running , agent connected, but I am unable to make changes.

When I check the log (syslog) I see these messages apear "Completed pulling DHCP status from Kea apps: 0/0 succeeded"

When I try to edit settings via stork I get this error: "unable to begin transaction for adding new host because there are no Kea servers with host_cmds hooks library available"

I do see my static leases in Stork, but also here not possible to change.
When I try to search for active leases I get no results even though the dhcpv4 dashboard is showing addresses are in use.

So help is needed.
Where did I go wrong?

regards,

Ron