[Kea-users] How do I list current IPv4 leases? (OPEN)

Weisteen Per per.weisteen at telenor.no
Tue Jun 6 12:58:22 UTC 2023

Hi

Thanks, I'll try to keep this conversation OPEN 😉

I'm running HA setup and has kea-ctrl-agent on port 8001 on my primary server (10.123.97.212) and tried kea-shell :
kea-shell --host 10.123.97.212 --port 8001 --service dhcp4 lease4-get-all
but I'm just receiving a Connection Timeout after several minutes.

Did the same using curl and got same reply packed in HTML code.
curl -X POST -H "Content-Type: application/json" -d '{ "command": "lease4-get-all", "service": [ "dhcp4" ] }' http://10.123.97.212:8081
<I didn't bother pasting the HTML encoded reply>

I've got approx. 80 leases so this shouldn't take much time.

./PerW