[Kea-users] Problems trying to implement RFC 8925 (v6-only-preferred)

Dan Oachs doachs at gac.edu
Mon Jul 31 18:32:16 UTC 2023

I'm confused.  What is the issue with Kea offering v6 only clients an ipv4
address?  The client will not accept the ipv4 address and kea will not
reserve that IP address for them.  The end result is a drastic reduction in
ipv4 pool usage.  At least, that's how it is working for me.

Thanks,
  Dan Oachs