[Kea-users] Set a different DDNS qualifying suffix for some devices on same subnet

bbaovanc bbaovanc at bbaovanc.com
Sat Jul 29 23:52:18 UTC 2023

Hi,

I am using Kea DHCP4 on my home network, with my server PCs on the same
subnet as my main LAN with client devices. I used some reservations to
set a client class on the server PCs hoping that I would be able to set
`ddns-qualifying-suffix` for that class, but it looks like that isn't
possible.

Is there any way in Kea that I can give the server PCs a different
qualifying suffix without putting them on a different VLAN?

---
bbaovanc